Engineered to look amazing
Quartz, or engineered stone, is a man made product comprised of 90% natural by-products and 10% bio-resins. Because it is produced in a controlled envoronment, it can be made to mimic veined marbles, tight grained granites or have an all together unique look; apart from natural stone. Add on the durability and lack of maintenance and you have a recipe for great countertops. The hardest part, is choosing which pattern you love the most!
Fusion - Eagle Lake
You've got questions...we've got answers
How much do quartz countertops cost?
Quartz countertops range if price from $60 sqft to sometimes over $100 sqft. Our average job ranges between $65-$80 sqft. For a typical midwestern kitchen, a budget between $3000 and $5000 will give you plenty of options to select from.
- Which is better, granite or quartz?
- Ford or Chevy? Tide or Gain? Cake or Pie? Both surfaces offer durability, low to no maintenance, and years of beauty. We recommend looking at both products and choosing the option that looks the best to you.
- How long does it take before I get my countertops?
- Typically, we can go from a confirmed sale to installation in 2-3 weeks. Need it faster? A well planned project can receive installed countertops in as little as 3 days. We will work with you to schedule the templating and installation so you don't have to live without counters any longer than you need to.
- Do I have to pay a deposit?
- Yes, we require a 50% deposit at the time of template.
- Do you take credit cards?
- Typically, we do not accpet credit cards. We can receive approved payments through PayPal. However, there is a 3% service charge.
- Are seams in my quartz countertop invisible?
- We spend a great deal of time preparing and selecting the placement of seams. Ours seams are industry leading but it is impossible to make them completely invisible.
- How do I clean my quartz countertops?
- We recommend cleaning quartz countertops with any labelled, natural stone cleaner. These products are available at hardware and grocery stores.
- Will my quartz countertops stain?
- Quartz countertops are highly resistant to staining. It's not impossible, so use common sense.
Do I need to seal my quartz countertops?
- Typically no. However, matte finish and honed quartz countertops do need to be sealed periodically.
Stonehaven - Kalamazoo
Calacatta Vittoria - Grand Rapids
Romano White - Gun Lake