Stunning Looks, Naturally
Granite is a 100% natural product quarried from around the world. Each slab is unique; its own personality, travelling across seas to new lands, waiting to find it final resting place. It can never be recreated or reproduced. Its beauty is captured but once for the world to see. Will it be put on display in your home? Are you a "granite person"? If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, we invite you to come...and behold!
White Mocha - Kalamazoo
You've got questions...we've got answers
How much do granite countertops cost?
Granite countertops range if price from $45 sqft to sometimes over $125 sqft. Our average job ranges between $55-$85 sqft. For a typical midwestern kitchen, a budget between $2500 and $5000 will give you plenty of options to select from.
- Which is better, granite or quartz?
- Ford or Chevy? Tide or Gain? Cake or Pie? Both surfaces offer durability, low to no maintenance, and years of beauty. We recommend looking at both products and choosing the option that looks the best to you.
- How long does it take before I get my countertops?
- Typically, we can go from a confirmed sale to installation in 2-3 weeks. Need it faster? A well planned project can receive installed countertops in as little as 3 days. We will work with you to schedule the templating and installation so you don't have to live without counters any longer than you need to.
- Do I have to pay a deposit?
- Yes, we require a 50% deposit at the time of template.
- Do you take credit cards?
- Typically, we do not accpet credit cards. We can receive approved payments through PayPal. However, there is a 3% service charge.
- Are seams in my granite countertop invisible?
- We spend a great deal of time preparing and selecting the placement of seams; factoring in the lighting, work space, and flow of the material. Our seams are industry leading but it is impossible to make them completely invisible.
- How do I clean my granite countertops?
- We recommend cleaning granite countertops with any labelled, natural stone cleaner. These products are available at hardware and grocery stores.
- Will my granite countertops stain?
- Granite countertops are highly resistant to staining. It's not impossible, so use common sense. In the unlikely event your countertops do stain, nearly any stain can be "lifted" out.
Do I need to seal my granite countertops?
- Typically no. However, matte finish and honed countertops do need to be sealed periodically, as well as, a select few colors of granite.
Blanco Ono - South Haven
Titanium - Kalamazoo
Bianco Antico - Kalamazoo
Black Pearl - Kalamazoo